Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow . . .

No, Mr. Simple hasn't got a job yet, and no, I am not just trying to cheer myself up. Flower was in a production of Annie Jr. at our local elementary school in early May, and I kept meaning to blog about it, and just kept forgetting.

She tried out in January, and got selected as one of orphans - Tessie. There were LOTS of practices. Like at least twice a week for two months and then more leading up to the performance. But I must say, the practice was worth it. It was an AWESOME performance, and I'm not just saying that because Flower was in it. Hats off to all the kids, parent/teacher volunteers, and the music teacher! We couldn't take pictures of the actual performance due to copyright issues, but here are a couple pictures after the show:


Flower with "Annie" played fabulously by one of my friend's daughter

Grandma S, Flower and Aunt N

Great Job Flower! I'm sure it is just the first of MANY performances we will be at! Flower has definitely been bit by the acting bug!

1 comment:

Kristi Nommensen Dorson said...

Cute pictures! Glad to hear it was a great performance and that she had fun. Nice to see S & N too - everyone looks wonderful!