Saturday, July 4, 2009

Houston, we have a climber!

I repeat, we have a climber!
Here is a picture of it. This is a picture from the Craigslist posting of it, and so this is now MY climber, but that is not my yard.
==========================================
I had been scouring garage sales, the paper, the curb, asking here, asking anybody I could think of, about a climber. I had also been looking at Craigslist, but the ones I saw where either too expensive or too old, or not the kind I was looking for. I saw this one on Monday, and e-mailed the seller if she would take a little less, and I didn't hear from her. I figured she sold it. But on Thursday, I saw it was still up on the site, and I e-mailed her again to see if it was still available. It was! The problem was that it was that it needed to be picked up on Friday, and Mr. Simple and the kids were leaving to go out of town for the weekend Friday afternoon. Oh, and it wasn't even in my city. It was in a small town about a half hour away. Mr. Simple, however, nicely went down and picked it up before they left for their trip. (In case anyone is wondering, it is a Little Tikes Endless Adventures Wave Climber. It is no longer available.)


I'm looking forward to watching many hours of enjoyment for the 5 and under crowd on this climber. Woo-hoo!

No comments: