Saturday, October 16, 2010

Watch This Space for Recipes!

I taught a class at church this week on Make Ahead Meals/Once A Month Cooking. I will be talking a little bit about what I taught, and I'll put the recipes over on My Recipes blog for the Chicken Packets and Reese's Chewy Chocolate Cookies that I demonstrated at the class. I'll probably put a copy of the handout over in the Documents section too.

I've also been working on perfecting my bread recipe, and I think I have one I like a lot and I'll put that one over there too.

Speaking of bread, one of the people at the glass had a great tip for using the heels of bread, and I'll put that tip/recipe over on the Recipe blog.

I am working on my seasonal recipes - I checked out some recipe books from the library, and now I have almost too many to go through! It has been fun though! I'd like to be done with Fall seasonal meals by December 20th. (Anybody want to be a recipe tester in January?? Comment to this post or send me an e-mail.)

Funny how I've been working on losing weight AND recipes. Seems odd, but thankfully for me, it isn't.

No comments: