Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday - Health

I know quite a bit about Health. Probably much more than an overweight, out of shape, 40 something person would appear to know. LOL

My schedule is fairly busy, and I'm at home, watching children, for much of my day. And I hate to be cold. And I'm particularly UNmotivated in the mornings to exercise, and I'm often busy in the evenings. So I rarely exercise. But this has GOT to change. I've recently lost about 20 pounds, and I've got many more to go, but I know the key to continuing to lose weight will be to increase (start? LOL) my exercise.

I'm going to focus on walking for right now. I ran track in high school, and I would like to eventually compete in races, but I need to take one step at a time (sorry, bad joke.)

This week, my goal is to walk for 45 minutes five days a week. I will do it from 1:30 to 2:30 pm. This is a time when I am generally not doing anything besides checking on the computer or reading, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how did you do on your goal? I know it isn't the end of the week but wanted to encourage you!! :-)